Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Links

Tao Lin published a story of mine called "Delete All" in his journal Muumuu House. 

Frederick Barthelme published an excerpt of my novel, that was released a few weeks ago, in New World Writing. 

Sam Ruddick has a story called "The Second-Toughest Son of a Bitch in East Gary, Indiana" in The Sun that I enjoyed. 

Former student Martha Shaffer has a poem called "Stars" in Kenyon Review and a story coming soon in Gettysburg Review, which is a story that has a distant and deadpan narrator that I really enjoy.

I ate organic greek yogurt today, with ancient grain granola. The weather is cool and sunny. My daughter had a nightmare last night, in which she woke up crying. She's four. When I asked what it was about, she said, A really mean bug. It was like a kind of slug. It bit people and hurt them. It had really sharp teeth. We hugged until her breathing slowed down, and she fell back asleep.

No comments: