Saturday, May 6, 2023

the less time I spend online, the better I feel

the less time I spend looking at any type of social media, the better I feel 

the more I meditate, the more stable I feel

the less I meditate, the more unstable I feel

the more time spent in a forest, the more grounded I feel

the more I learn about nature, the better I feel

there is no going back to the past, there shouldn't be a mistake of some pastoral, perfect place back in time, but that doesn't mean we can't learn about, respect, and be healed by nature now

going forward, not backward, into a slightly different nature than the holocene, but also different than the anthropocene 

the more I'm in and read about nature, the closer I feel to reality

the less I pay attention to the wider world of literature, the better I feel, more intimate with what's real

the more I focus on writers I know, just small connections, the better I feel, more intimate with what's real

at the same time, there's an awareness that there is no better or worse on a fundamental level, on a fundamental level, no stable or unstable, but relatively, there is a cultivation of what I mentally consume, which must be done skillfully, for this small I. 





No comments: