Thursday, July 25, 2013

seriously contemplating getting a facebook account but there seems to be, at this point in time (both my existence and facebook's) literally no way for me to do such a thing without a great deal of skepticism and confusion, if not for others, then at least for me

*

thinking about the factory i saw in england that is on the cover of pink floyd's Animals album and can't figure out why i feel the need to tell someone i saw the factory on the cover of pink floyd's Animals album

*

ever since like four or five years ago when i realized that every social encounter/conversation i participated in somehow involved me thinking about how to talk about myself and how disgusting i found that, at some like vague point, i now no longer know how to communicate with people except by asking them a lot of questions about themselves

*

considering getting a twitter account and writing things like, How does this work?  Can someone help me make this work? etc, for the duration of the account's existence

*

will technology or nature win?

*

wife baked a chocolate-coffee cake for my birthday and all night i kept saying and thinking, i'm looking forward to that cake with like a lot of milk.  dog ate 3/4s of cake and lived and so we all got a piece.

*

farting wars with wife


No comments: